Job Title: Biochemist
Polaris Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is looking for a Biochemist to work at 9373 Towne Centre Dr., Suite 150, San Diego, CA 92122
- Isolate, analyze, and synthesize molecules related to oncology and determine their effects in treating cancer.
- Determine the three-dimensional structure of biological macromolecules.
- Develop new methods to study the biological processes of cancer treatments.
- Study the mutations in organisms that lead to cancer.
- Study the chemistry of living processes, such as cell development, breathing and digestion, or living energy changes, such as growth, aging, or death, that are related to cancer.
- Develop and execute tests to cancer treatments.
- Produce pharmaceutically useful proteins to treat cancer.
- Research the chemical effects of cancer-treating substances on tissues and vital processes.
- Study cancer-treating pharmaceuticals, applying methods and knowledge of biochemistry.
- Share research findings by writing and by making presentations.
- Prepare reports and recommendations, based upon research outcomes.
Bachelor degree in Biochemistry
Qualified applicants please forward resume to Polaris Pharmaceuticals, Inc., 9373 Towne Centre Dr., Suite 150, San Diego, CA 92122. Attn: HR. No phone calls please.